/

Friday, December 7, 2012

Snowman Cupcake Wrappers {{Free Printable}}

As I'm ridiculously busy (As most people are) I'm going to keep this post short and just get to the good stuff.

Now that the holiday season is full on upon us, this often entails lots and lots of sweet and treats. For the most part, save a few lonely folks who probably won't read this anyway, we all do something in relation to the holiday season.
Meaning some variety and version of a  holiday party, which also translates into bringing something to some friend, relative and heck for some strangers home.

 For example cupcakes...



Well I know I make and bring cupcakes everywhere really....

Lots and lots of them, since they are quick easy and appealing to all ages.

But "I"  like to dress mine up and the holiday season is no exception to that quirky obsession of mine. So I made happy snowman wrappers and I also included created a blue striped and blue chevron pattern to coordinate with the snowman wrapper. So it doesn't become all borderline crazy with only snowmen.....you know they say variety is he spice of life :)


And let me be honest, I like the attention they get in their cute outfits, it makes them seem so much more than a lil' cupcake.

Seriously, isn't he adorable!!!!


I have a bunch of different wrappers besides these, which I'll do my best to post before this holiday season comes to an end. So instead of me bantering away let me just show you this fun wrapper to you to start this holiday season off right.

Like most of my free printables, this prints out on any  8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper. I use a thicker card stock type of paper, which you can purchase at most craft stores for cheap, cheap, cheap.

But you can also use regular old printing paper, they just won't be as sturdy. All you need to do it print them, cut them out and attach the ends using tape or a glue gun or whatever you have that works! I typically overlap them a little bit.



Make some cupcakes happy and dress them up and be the hit of whatever holiday partay you attend :)

You can print them out from {{HERE}} at the new site MightyDelighty.net


Enjoy!!


Happy, happy, joy joy!!!!




Image Map