/

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Finally a Monster High Cake...and some other news :)


I didn't get a chance to post last week and I feel terribly sad about it...

Almost as sad as Little Ms. Mischief here does...

Almost...

Partially because regardless of what has been occurring in my life over the past several months, I made it a point to post at least once a week.

But I also need to remind myself that I have a six week old baby, a mischievous two year old (see photo above) and an energetic three year old mixed generously with a household to run and not much sleep or enough coffee to keep up with it all.

That sentence was exhausting.

Now combine that with the Thanksgiving holiday that the hubbers and I decided to host for the first time. Add in 18 Adults, six children and a new baby and...and...and......well do I really need to continue??

The holiday was still awesome regardless :)

I hate a break in a consistent pattern in relation to myself. Especially one that has offered me such an amazing outlet of creativity and helped keep my sanity from teetering over the edge as I travel the many different paths of Motherhood.

My experience is that once I break a pattern of consistency in any area of my life..."Things" start to unravel.

"Things" is a nice way to reference my mental state.

But on to better more exciting things than my completely normal, everything is exactly what it should be at this point in time life stuff

I made a cake...

But not just any cake....

A Monster High Doll cake, a Draculaura Monster High Doll Cake.

After all the emails and comments I have received in the past year in regards to making one, I finally had a valid reason to make one for my friends daughter's 7th birthday.


It's the same little girl I made Cinderella Inspired Princess cake for last year, which looked like this....


Needless to say, a lot can change in a little girls life in the course of a year. 

I did NOT make a tutorial, so I apologize for that, I will at one point but just not right now. But I do have some other news to share with you. 

And "NO" I am not preggers again :)

I'm moving, well not me specifically, but Mighty Delighty is moving to a new self hosted address on the net. 
Image Map

I have been  moving all my material from this site over to the new address a little at a time, but it's going to take a while before it's all transferred there. I have so many goodies to share with you all that I hope I can get it all together sooner than later.

In the meantime, I will continue to post here, until I feel ready to move on completely.

I just wanted to thank all of you that take the time to read my ramblings ( I know you do, I see my stats) and those that try out my stuff and comment and message me here or on Facebook and even those silent readers that don't comment, but email me with their questions, comments and success stories.

 Because as long as I know you are all out there in some way, shape or form (preferably human) I will continue to be inspired to make and create all that I do!

So Thank You!!!


Image Map