/

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Monster High Cupcake Wrappers {Free Printable}

Today, If everything goes as planned (And doesn't it always)  I have approximately 71 days left of this pregnancy. I'm more than a bit uncomfortable at this point and have been holed up in my air conditioned house doing my best to stay cool and comfortable counting down the days till' my little one arrives :)

I have been tinkering with this idea for a bit in my mind, but only recently was able to find the time to sit down and pull the idea out of my head ....



What do you think????? Because I think they came out fabulous!!!



I will always love these original Monster High Skullette Cupcake Toppers I created last summer....


But  have found that some people just aren't as "excited" to make them out of Royal Icing or simply just don't have the time to learn how to use that medium.  So since fair is fair, I figured I would make another option for those that don't feel so passionate about making edible decor. And it's also a new avenue of creativity I've been exploring since I've stopped baking.

Just so you know it took every ounce  of self control I possess in order NOT to make cupcakes just to display these wrappers. I completely and totally would have scarfed down one or five in a sitting...I have no will power so I depend on abstinence in relations to sweets!

I made a few different versions. This one is a plain white one..super easy and basic, if that's your style. Just picture a cupcake swirled high with some FantabulousVanilla Frosting  or any other flavor you wish and some scattered pink or blue sprinkles for emphasis with this little gem wrapped around it!


I also printed this plain version on vellum, which came out very nice, but may become problematic since the white portion of the skull does not print out. It is transparent, which may or may not work depending on the wrapper the cupcake is baked in.


I thought that since the plain one's seemed like so much fun...one's with colors would be even more fun.


The skull with the Monster High Argyle background came out superb...


But the simpler black looked wonderful as well! A little harder to see in the picture, but trust me it works!


Now for the more technical or not so technical stuff. I printed these on a card stock, but they can also be printed on plain old paper. Reason being that, since you will probably only use them once, you may want to save yourself a few pennies, because they will still look great!

 I attached them in the back with some hot glue, but tape or double sided tape would work out just as well!

If you would like to print these out for personal use please follow the links below!!!!




MH Argyle Pattern Cupcake Wrapper




MH Plain White Cupcake Wrapper








MH Black Cupcake Wrapper






Hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below!






click map Google + Pinterest Twitter Facebook INstagram