/

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Happy Chocolate Peanut Butter Birthday.

My soon to be Sister in laws birthday was this past weekend, so I made some sweet treats in honor of her celebration!

These, well these are nothing more that a match  made in cupcake heaven, with delicious double chocolate cake and peanut butter butter-cream frosting. I adorned the top with shaved dark chocolate and a half a square of chocolate peeking out of the top! (You can find the recipe to make the Peanut Butter Frosting (HERE))



Now onto the chocolate lovers delight. Well now, these ones appear simple, yet they are to die for if you are one of those people (me) who loves layer upon layer of chocolaty deliciousness! Double chocolate cupcakes with chocolate fudge frosting and a simple, sprinkle of pink at the birthday girls request!


They look so innocently chocolate, until you take that first bite......mmmmmmmmm chocolate!

I can't help but admit that I love, love, love that moment when people take that first bite of my treats and then exclaim...."Oh my God these are amazing"

 Happy Happy Jan!











No comments :